68 Dart GT fender emblem location

-

DeanOdart

Reaction score
I have a good question.I replaced my old fenders with new fenders but we forgot to take the measurements to know where the fender "GT" emblems go on for the new fenders.I do not want to put them on without knowing where they go.Does anybody have good pics and measurements where they go??I know they go on the upper body line,but I don't know how far apart and where.[how far from the door and fender gap].I need pics and measurements.

I had this old pic that might help.

fender.jpg

some image may be subject to copyright. and I don't want to post a pic
that will bother or get fabo in trouble.
Do a search on 1968 dodge dart GT and see where they are located if
you are in a big hurry.
Or wait and some one that has one will help.
Is that your green conv dart DeanOdart in your avatar.:toothy10:
Wish I could help you this morning but I don't own one.
Hope some one will chime in soon and give you there info.:read2:

Thanks people!!The one pic will help some too.Yep that is my GT convert.I put a 1958 392 HEMI in it...pretty cool.Thanks again hopefully someone will reply soon.Happy NEW Year!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0879.jpg

Iam still looking,if I could have a closeup pic of each fender and emblems.Thanks

Man DeanOdart!! I seen another post of yours looking for the correct location for you GT emblems on other sites. I could not find a measurement, But it looks like it is located even with you antenna on the drivers side.
Here are some pictures I have found.

gt.jpg

gt1.jpg

gt2.jpg

memike you've been the bigest help so far!!!!I did find the same pics on the internet though.I was hopeing that someone could've took a pic of there fenders with the gt emblems.I still need to detail my HEMI and engine compartment and change alot of things.Thanks,again.

-
Back