68 Dart Gt side body moulding clips

-

383SE

Reaction score
Hi guys,I'm in the process of tearing apart my car. I just took the side body moulding off my 68 Dart GT and I want to replace the plastic clips that hold the moulding on. I went to R/T Specialties web site and Tom shows listings for 67's and 69's, but nothing for 68's.Does anyone know who repops these or is there a clip from another car that will work?Thanks

Hi guys,I'm in the process of tearing apart my car. I just took the side body moulding off my 68 Dart GT and I want to replace the plastic clips that hold the moulding on. I went to R/T Specialties web site and Tom shows listings for 67's and 69's, but nothing for 68's.Does anyone know who repops these or is there a clip from another car that will work?Thanks
Hey, I have a 68 also and am going to need them as well. I am sure I saw a post or thread that said to buy metal ones on ebay and gave the sellers names but I can't locate it by search now. Maybe you can have better luck. I have a few peices of extra trim but am stil short the very back one on the drivers side if you know where there is any.

I'm also going to be needing a set, but nobody makes exact replacements yet. I'm sure Au-ve-co Products makes something that will work, they don't have to look exact, just need to be the correct width. Just check with your local body shop supplier and look through their catalogs, they may even have a display rack to show what they can get.

I'm also going to be needing a set, but nobody makes exact replacements yet. I'm sure Au-ve-co Products makes something that will work, they don't have to look exact, just need to be the correct width. Just check with your local body shop supplier and look through their catalogs, they may even have a display rack to show what they can get.

Thanks guys,I guess we'll have to use the metal clips for now,I noticed after taking the rest of the moulding off the car that a couple off the original plastic clips were replaced with the metal ones.

-
Back