-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70orangeswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 68 GTS to make room for another project. It is a NOM 68 340 engine with original 727 trans and 3:23 open rear. A It has a gorgous factory original color gold paint job with a horizontal black stripe and matching gold and black interior. Originally a Cali car, It still has the original floors, trunk floor, inner fenders, etc. The car was 97% rust free when I bought it and the minor rust that was there was repaired properly. Too many new parts too list. Send me your email address for pics. Also, the car has factory power steering. $23,000.00 firm. Thanks for looking.

I am selling my 68 GTS to make room for another project. It is a NOM 68 340 engine with original 727 trans and 3:23 open rear. A It has a gorgous factory original color gold paint job with a horizontal black stripe and matching gold and black interior. Originally a Cali car, It still has the original floors, trunk floor, inner fenders, etc. The car was 97% rust free when I bought it and the minor rust that was there was repaired properly. Too many new parts too list. Send me your email address for pics. Also, the car has factory power steering. $23,000.00 firm. Thanks for looking.

In this economy, best wishes.

:worthles:

I got $22,500 for my Gold 69 Swinger 340 with steering and brakes, without A/C about 2 years ago.
If the car is cherry, you'll get the money.
Post up some pix, and good luck with the sale.

George

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back