-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought a 68 dart sedan a while ago, the front windshield trim was included but not installed. I try to install it and it did not fit 100% so after posting on this forum I was informed that I have 68 dodge dart hardtop front windshield trim.

Well it does me no good. So, if anyone has the pillar trim for a 68 sedan and need some for a hardtop, let me know!

Or if you would like to buy a set of 68 hard top front windshield trim, again let me know!

I will post a pic tonight

I believe the sedan shares the 4dr windshield and moldings, may be easier to find some from a 4dr.

Here are some pics of the trim. Nevermind the accidental black paint on the lower trim. I accidentaly got some on there that I probably should have wiped off with acetone before taking the picture, but i was on the way out!

There appears to be a small dent on the top passenger side. The flash makes it look bigger than it actually is. Im sure I can maybe fix it, or you can if you know how to.

Seeing I want trim for my 68 dart sedan. I will sell these for $100 plus shipping.

Dont really know how to figure out shipping aside from going down to the post office with them packaged.

I will clean them up when I get home and post more pics then plus I will try and fix that little dent.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 75
  • pic2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 69
  • pic3.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 67
  • pic4.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.
-