68 Dart Legendary Interior Help & Rant

-
I am writing to set the record straight on this particular situation. The double stitch seat upholstery style manufactured by Legendary Auto Interiors for Layson's was never available in a Dart 270 2dr. hardtop. We currently to not manufacture the Dart 270 2dr. hardtop style interior upholstery. Layson's ordered a base model Dart 2dr. sedan front and rear upholstery kit for you. The front bench seat will fit in your car, but the rear seat which will not work if you are in fact stating that it is a hardtop model you have. We have told Layson's that we can make a custom rear seat in the base model 2dr. Dart double stitch pattern to fit a Dart 270 2dr. hardtop rear seat frame. We have also informed Layson's that if they choose to have us do so, that the custom rear seat in non-returnable/non-refundable due to it not being original for the application. We are more than happy to help you with your restoration needs. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Brian D. Ridley
Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd.
800-363-8804

Why you would go through Laysons to get Legendary seat covers is beyond me ?
Why not go direct through Legendary ?
They will work with you on exactly what is needed, and if they didn't have it,they would have told you. Problem solved.

I will agree with you about Laysons not being very reputable, everybody knows the storys.
But to mention Legendary in the same breath as Laysons is a joke.
Legendary is a great company,and the Creme de la Creme of Mopar interiors.
You must be new,because I don't see anybody jumping on the Legendary being unrepeatable wagon.

Legendary goof up when the made my 69 dart rear door panel one side different than the outer,I had no problems with them they made up the right one and sent no charge.2 thumbssssssssssss up legendary.

i have a 67 dart gt. i recovered and refoamed the front buckets with covers from year one, the rear bench is covered from legendary and the legendary cover is by far a superior product. i will only deal with legendary for now on. the best products on the market in my opinion.

-
Back