Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier Dart

Hoosier Dart
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am going to sell my project. It is not for the faint of heart. Currently a unibody shell on the rotisseire (included). $3500 worth of parts. Frame connectors and new full floor installed. Not installed: new full quarters, full trunk and extensions, rear frame x-member and extensions, tank, headlight bezels, taillight bezels and lenses plus more. Hood, deck lid, frt fenders, doors all fine. All glass there. Original 6, AT. No drive train unless you want the little rear end. VG grill. Orig black bench interior needs redone. My next step was tubbing 3" but I haven't touched the thing in months. Money but no time. Could be worse I guess. If you wanna ground up 68 Dart your way this is it. $3000 cash/firm. You're getting parts, the car and the rotissiere for free. Car is just SW of Indianapolis. Family matters are gonna keep me down for a long time so somebody might as well take advantage. Thanks for looking and maybe one day I'll be back in the game.

Do you happen to have any pics of this opportunity?? There's bound to be someone with the green for it-good luck!

I didn't post any photos because everyone knows what a stripped down unibody up on the rotisserie looks like. If anyone happens to be looking for a 68 Dart that they wanted to do a full ground-up build just the way they want this would be a perfect start.

I didn't post any photos because everyone knows what a stripped down unibody up on the rotisserie looks like. If anyone happens to be looking for a 68 Dart that they wanted to do a full ground-up build just the way they want this would be a perfect start.

Fair enough-just figured some other folks (aka potential buyers) might like to get a visual on what they're getting into...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back