Not open for further replies.

Surprise67GT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
Currently in the market for a solid as possible 68 dodge dart. Not interested in four-door or post cars. Closer to Connecticut the better. What is out there?

Currently in the market for a solid as possible 68 dodge dart. Not interested in four-door or post cars. Closer to Connecticut the better. What is out there?

I have a 68 dart 270. Needs alot of work. No motor or trans in it. Its a roller

IMG_7291.JPG

I am in Wellsville, PA. 17365. I am about 15 miles from the Carlisle Fairgrounds, Carlisle PA. I will start with location first to see if its not to far from you before we go any further. Let me know
If the car is decent that is doable trip.

If the car is decent that is doable trip.
Also, want to let you know before I send pics that I do not have a title for the car. But I know how and can help you as a buyer if interested acquire a registration for it by sending paperwork to DOT Vermont. You can drive it this way and is legal or use the registration to bring into your state for a title or you may not need a title in your state depending on the year of car. The price of the car is $1200.00 Let me know.

Also, want to let you know before I send pics that I do not have a title for the car. But I know how and can help you as a buyer if interested acquire a registration for it by sending paperwork to DOT Vermont. You can drive it this way and is legal or use the registration to bring into your state for a title or you may not need a title in your state depending on the year of car. The price of the car is $1200.00 Let me know.
In Connecticut we only need a bill of sale.

Pm sent.. 1968 Dodge Dart GT 2 door hardtop the car has the original floor pans and all the original sheet metal the body work has been done and is in primer it is set up for a 4-speed and has a 69 swinger Hood that has had all the body work done and is in laser straight I sent you a p.m. please contact me by phone if you have an interest thank you Rob.. the car is located in Northeast Maryland and has always been garage kept I do have a title for the car

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back