-
Status
Not open for further replies.

LZ's GT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Forgot about this listing. Reduced price 9000.00 OBO. Vin 1st six LP27D8, Need to make room in the garage and winter is on the way. New top, new carpet, new exhaust, Drum brakes, all new bushings, new leaf springs, front wheel bearing, new shocks, all gauges and lights work except for reverse lights and front side marker lights, has a slight vibration at 75. original wheels and center caps (beauty rings are not) Powered by a stock 360. Could use a new carb, thermo quad works fine but I just dont like it. Seats need work, they were redone by the second owner. The body is not perfect, has some rust developing on the quarters. Located in the Ft Leonard Wood area (St Roberts, MO). I will answer any questions.
Attached Images
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice clean car and a decent price .... won't last long better hurry guys !

I sold that car to John a couple of years ago. I had purchased it from and older gentleman that had owned it for over 18 years. Not a 'show car' but a real good car for the money, IMHO.
Dallas

I sold that car to John a couple of years ago. I had purchased it from and older gentleman that had owned it for over 18 years. Not a 'show car' but a real good car for the money, IMHO.
Dallas
do you have any pictures of the engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back