-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer Brown

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm posting this for a friend who has just found out that he has early stages of MS. He has owned this car since the late 70's. The car is Red on White with a black vinyl top. The car has 84,000 miles on it and has the following options: buckets, console, fender mounted turn signals, factory front disc brakes and 3.91 rear gears. He also has quite a few NOS parts that go with car, some of the ones are, 2 rear complete tailight assemblies, a trunk finish panel, a full set of wheelcovers, etc. He also has many used trim and other pieces. The car has been in 5 magizines thru the course of it's life. he is asking 30,000 and it ALL goes, a packaged deal! I can put you in touch with him if you contact me, Thank You, Steve Rankin

Racer Brown

Is there any way you can post some pics? That will go a long way in terms of gaining real interest. Pics of engine bay, interior, exterior different angles.

I'm posting this for a friend who has just found out that he has early stages of MS. He has owned this car since the late 70's. The car is Red on White with a black vinyl top. The car has 84,000 miles on it and has the following options: buckets, console, fender mounted turn signals, factory front disc brakes and 3.91 rear gears. He also has quite a few NOS parts that go with car, some of the ones are, 2 rear complete tailight assemblies, a trunk finish panel, a full set of wheelcovers, etc. He also has many used trim and other pieces. The car has been in 5 magizines thru the course of it's life. he is asking 30,000 and it ALL goes, a packaged deal! I can put you in touch with him if you contact me, Thank You, Steve Rankin

Hello steve can I get the mans email please thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back