'68 Dodge Dart GTS out of Tulsa OK

-

70Vert

Reaction score
I'm cleaning out some stuff and ran across an Operating Manual, and more interesting the "Mfg's Suggested Retail Price Label" from a car I used to own. At that time it was a drag car and I don't recall who I sold it to (probably mid 80's). If I could find the owner I would like to get it to them, probably worth something to them if they have restored it.

It is a 1968 Dodge Dart GTS, 383 w/4-speed, and several other options. The label has the car dealer and the VIN number. I am into Challengers now and know they have a Registry, is there anything similar for Darts? Any tips or other websites to check would be appreciated.

I'm cleaning out some stuff and ran across an Operating Manual, and more interesting the "Mfg's Suggested Retail Price Label" from a car I used to own. At that time it was a drag car and I don't recall who I sold it to (probably mid 80's). If I could find the owner I would like to get it to them, probably worth something to them if they have restored it.

It is a 1968 Dodge Dart GTS, 383 w/4-speed, and several other options. The label has the car dealer and the VIN number. I am into Challengers now and know they have a Registry, is there anything similar for Darts? Any tips or other websites to check would be appreciated.
There is a GTS registry, maybe it's in there. http://gtsregistry.com/

The GTS Registry does not have this VIN in their records. It is probably not worth a lot as a generic manual but I may put it up for sale on this site. I also have a manual for a 1967 Barracuda and will be selling it also.

Thanks for the help, will be a shame not getting it to the vehicle owner but it is also possible the car is no longer around.

-
Back