68 GTS 383 Tire Pressure Decal

-

SSSN8KE

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Looking for the correct tire pressure decal for my 68 GTS BB. I understand there were 3 different ones used. Anyone have a pic of an original sticker? I’m sure they are re-popped.

Thanks for your help!
Stu.

Do you know your build date? Early or late makes a difference. The other could be tire size, which should be E70-14 for your car?

Do you know your build date? Early or late makes a difference. The other could be tire size, which should be E70-14 for your car?
S’cuder
Thanks for replying. Fender tag was lost during restoration, no broadcast sheet. Would the tire size have been D70-14??

As far as I know, they do not make a tire pressure sticker for the E70x14 tire. Please correct me if I am wrong.

As far as I know, they do not make a tire pressure sticker for the E70x14 tire. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Murray
that is strange that they don’t make a tire sticker for the E70-14 because GTS’s got the E70-14 tire as standard.

I was thinking maybe the E70-14 sticker is the early version and the D70-14 sticker is the late version?

This is sold by Performance Car Graphics as correct for 1969. So far I haven't found correct for '68.
Screenshot_20231224-164951.png

I think I helped to muddy the water. :p

I don't know if you're going for a 100 point restoration. If not, I'd just pick one I like.

I think I helped to muddy the water. :p

I don't know if you're going for a 100 point restoration. If not, I'd just pick one I like.
I agree, I think I’ll just pick one. My GTS is nowhere near a 100 point restoration. Thanks again for your help

I agree, I think I’ll just pick one. My GTS is nowhere near a 100 point restoration. Thanks again for your help
My pleasure. I bought a fender tag off Ebay from a six cylinder car for my Formula S. It looks fine, and if someone steals it I'm only out $25. The original will go with the car when I'm no longer the owner.
In what part of Ontario do you live?

My pleasure. I bought a fender tag off Ebay from a six cylinder car for my Formula S. It looks fine, and if someone steals it I'm only out $25. The original will go with the car when I'm no longer the owner.
In what part of Ontario do you live?
I’m just trying to fix a few things on my GTS. I enjoy the challenge and of course you meet some great Mopar people along the way!!

My name is Stu and I live about 1.5 hours north of Toronto up in cottage country Grew up in Toronto but had to get out…..lol. How about you where do you call home? Thank you again for taking the time to help me!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

I'm south of you, just on the other side of the lake. Three of my grandparents were from Ontario, but from either end of the lake. I grew up in the rural Finger Lakes area of New York and moved near the cities for work as a young man. I'm in a suburb near Rochester now as a retiree. I miss country living, but my wife likes it here and we are near my daughter and her family. That's the best!
If you're ever over this way, let me know and we can have a Blue or two and lie about how fast our cars are.

I'm south of you, just on the other side of the lake. Three of my grandparents were from Ontario, but from either end of the lake. I grew up in the rural Finger Lakes area of New York and moved near the cities for work as a young man. I'm in a suburb near Rochester now as a retiree. I miss country living, but my wife likes it here and we are near my daughter and her family. That's the best!
If you're ever over this way, let me know and we can have a Blue or two and lie about how fast our cars are.
Rochester isn’t too far at all! I will certainly take you up on your offer I am also a retiree since 2018 and we love it! I forgot to ask what is your name??

Merry Christmas ‍

Stu.

I can send you a pdf of the 68 sticker on my GTS. PM an email address and I will send it over after thexe kids finish demolishing my living room.

I can send you a pdf of the 68 sticker on my GTS. PM an email address and I will send it over after thexe kids finish demolishing my living room.
Jeremiah
Thank you for the offer, much appreciated I tried sending you a pm but it wouldn’t go through said your inbox is full.

Stu.

-
Back