-

aduc73

Reaction score
Is this factory side stripe for 68 GTS?

Does the paint look original to you ? thanks

gedc2761.jpg

gedc2758.jpg

gedc2755.jpg

Yes it is, Ive seen it several times on them, thinks it's pretty rare though. I really like them with the side stripes myself.

Yes thats a factory option Either the horizontal bumblebee,or the longitudinal stripe like yours. I personally like this stripe better on the 68s.

thanks for the input.

Another question, by looking at floor-pan in the picture below, can you tell if the car is 3 on tree or auto-floor shift?

Floor shift. Gold with black stripe,black and gold inside would be a stunning combo.

thanks for the input.

Another question, by looking at floor-pan in the picture below, can you tell if the car is 3 on tree or auto-floor shift?

Whats with the wrinkled floor pan?

Floor shift. Gold with black stripe,black and gold inside would be a stunning combo.

The interior looks green the paint may be light green too.

Does the car have the pointed center nose piece on the grill or is it flat all the way across? Others have said that the nose piece may have only come on the cars with the horizontal strips like this one.

The interior looks green the paint may be light green too.

Does the car have the pointed center nose piece on the grill or is it flat all the way across? Others have said that the nose piece may have only come on the cars with the horizontal strips like this one.

Our car has the horizontal stripe and it didn't come with the center nose piece.

Shifter? Who knows. Looks to have a shifter on the column too.

-
Back