68 marker lights

-

berry-cuda

Reaction score
hi everyone, I'm going to put the round 68 marker lights in my duster because I hate the ones on my 73 and was wondering if anyone knows what the hole size is, I haven't purchased the lights yet but it's one of the last stages of body work I'm on. Thanks

hi everyone, I'm going to put the round 68 marker lights in my duster because I hate the ones on my 73 and was wondering if anyone knows what the hole size is, I haven't purchased the lights yet but it's one of the last stages of body work I'm on. Thanks
why not run the wiring and leave it dangling till u get the lights, then drill the hole ? I like the round lights best too ! and fender turn sinals .

why not run the wiring and leave it dangling till u get the lights, then drill the hole ? I like the round lights best too ! and fender turn sinals .

Car is stripped and on a rotisserie just welded the rear patch panels in and looking to weld the plates in to fill the current holes would like to get the light holes while I'm doing all the sheet metal work, wireing isn't really a concern any time soon

-
Back