Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
I need for my dads new project the two lower pieces of trim for the rear window and a rear windshield gasket. a full set of headliner bows and the metal part above the drivers side rear window that holds the cat whisker and finally the upper and lower trim pieces for the trunklid, i have the middle piece in good shape. I posted a pic of the interior sheet metal part, I need for the drivers side the one in the pic is for the passenger side. I have many parts here to trade or can pay with cash/paypal or money order. I'm in florida 34436 is the zip code I'm not looking for perfect parts but they are ok if the price is reasonable

Attachments

• 67 cuda 038.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 67 cuda 041.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 67 cuda 042.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 165
Hey Curtis the trunk trim is different for 67, 68 and 69 and none will interchange year to year so you have to get what is correct for your car's year. By your description of having the middle piece your car (or at least the deck lid) must be a 67. 67's had 3 trim pieces, 68's had 2 and 69's were a one piece. They must also match up to the taillights or they won't look right. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back