-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeannies

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a '68 Plymouth Valiant that needs some serious love. I have no skills and no time, but am terribly sentimental about the car and want to make sure it goes to a good home that can restore it rather than destroy it for parts.

Can anyone give me some guidance on value and/or interest you may have in it as a project car?

142,000 miles
slant 6 engine
drives well...loose steering of course.
Transmission has just started to slip
Exteriar and interior all need work.

Attachments

• sunday 006.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 406
  • sunday 007.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 399
  • sunday 008.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 485
  • sunday 011.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 400
  • sunday 010.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 405
  • sunday 009.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 413
I can understand your attachment to the car. They are great cars. Although this one has some big issues, trans, body, high mileage, steering, there appears to be little for rust holes in the usual places. If it were a two door someone would snap it up quickly. I hope someone does buy it but you may have to part it out or sell it for the parts in it. Good luck. Mike

oh no...that's not good news at all!!!

Thanks for your comments. I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best but prepare for the worst...

oh no...that's not good news at all!!!

Thanks for your comments. I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best but prepare for the worst...

I should have said that this was only my opinion. To increase your chances you may want to include a price range. I didn't mean to make it sound like the car was worthless. It isn't. If I did please accept my apologies. Mike

Sentimental....hmmm....doesn't look like someone was too sentimental about it...time has not been too nice to it. The car is beat... Look at this way if someone parts it out it will be going to a nice car and will live on a lot longer that way. You will be doing good to get 500 buck for it..probably 200 is more likely. Someone didn't show that car much love.

I tried to say it in a nice way....:)....4 door beat to heck, /6, weak tranny, front end needs rebuilt, interior trashed, body trashed, but at least it's not rusty.....now if you wanted to do a 4door to 2 door conversion..it might be a good starting point. There are some good parts on there...okay is that better...:)

Hey,

it´s got a radio delete plate! That alone is worth some dollars. Good Luck with the sale!

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back