-
Status
Not open for further replies.

new2thegame

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hey guys i have a valiant signet with front disc brakes w/ 5x4.0 bolt pattern and i cant see to find the hub assembly for the driver side! i live in the san diego area ,can anyone help me out please.

That's going to have to be found used. No one offers them new.

Bear in mind the left side has left hand threaded studs.

That said nothing says you can't run a right side hub and rotor on the left side.

If you do why not change the left rear studs to right hand threads also.

The hubs are practically unobtanium. Know one I know reproduces them. You have to find a good used set on the internet. Reman calipers can be bought on rockauto or at a parts store. Rotors are on rockauto, summit, and a couple other vendor's website.

Ram man in Texas.i bought a set that is 5on41/2 with 1/2 inch right handed studs in both.by the time I received them 625.00 for rotors and hats for k-h 4piston disc brakes.the rotors came in bendix brand boxes.found him on ebay.hats are cast metal and looked more porus and we're chared black.glassbeaded and por15 them.i honestly think this guys is getting these hats made by a foundry somewhere.the rotors are of the shelf redrilled jobs.i should have welded it up and had them cnc machined back out just to see if the brg.race would spin back out and glad again

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back