-
Status
Not open for further replies.

stroked438

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 68 Valiant I want to sale. It has a nice rebuilt 383 in it, only 10 passes, car ran 7.50-7.60's in the 1/8 mile. Turbo Action conv and manual valve body. 8 3/4 with either 3.91 or 4.30 gears. Disc brakes on front. Big bolt patter all around. All glass still in car and rolls up and down. 2 Kirkey alum racing seats.10 point roll cage. Fuel cell. Solid car overall. I was in the process of rewiring the car with a universal streetrod harness and hurt my back again and have give up on the project. I was putting it back on the street The motor is perfect for the street, it is .060 with flattop pistons so it is a low compression motor for pump gas. Electronic dist. TTI underchassis headers 2 inch tubes. There is a dent in the trunk lid and the drivers door. The door looks like it was kicked but looks like it will pop back out pretty easy.

I will sale it with the Edelbrock heads on it for $3200 or with cast iron heads for $2500. I am buying a truck on Sat so I need the space to put the truck. I do have other parts I could sale also with the car.
It needs a Radiator and carb and finish the wiring and it would be ready to drive.

I have a new alum radiator, New wheels and tires, and some other stuff I could sale once the car is sold or with the car for more money. I have more pictures I can send also. PM or call. If I dont answer I will call back. I work 3rd shift.

I do have pictures I can send. Give me your email address and I will get them to you. I will sell the headers seperate. I have a guy local wanting them but 1st person with the money gets them. I will take $300 plus shippping for them. That is what I paid for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back