-

LTDan

Reaction score
before; the day I brought it home in 2006
solid Texas car, 225 auto w/ air
Cars171.jpg

during; after I swapped to disc brakes and an 8 3/4 SG from a 340 Duster
000_0359.jpg

after; fresh B7 from the painter. Ive since replaced the moldings, and I have a nice straight front bumper from a '70
000_0498.jpg

yeah its cold grey and miserable here-about 30 today-Im curled up in front of the fire at the moment, but things usually warm up by March here

It still has the six in it, and it runs real good and everyone loves it so it stays for now but Im throwing around the idea of a 5.7 Hemi

Are those small bolt pattern Magnums? Or did you switch over to large bolt pattern?

LBPs; I got axles and front disc brakes from a parted out 73 Duster. I dont think they ever made SBP Magnum 500s

Are you going to put the side trim back on , what color is the side trim painted in the center mine was red

thanks guys

yeah Im putting the trim back on, I have it off and Im polishing it up now. The center is red, I cleaned them up with a red paint pen.

Looking good! Glad to see somebody's Valiant is making progress.:angry7:
Maybe this year will be better for mine...
Thanks for the inspiration.
alan627b

Summer progress includes Viper brembo front brakes, all polyurethane front suspension, welded and reinforced k-frame, steering mount and lca's, 1.06 t-bars and adjustable struts, kyb shocks, b-body rear with 11" drums, lightweight master with adjustable prop valve that i can adjust on the fly, 3.91 rear gear to replace the 4.56.
Someday i'll get around to doing the body work, lol.
next up is interior, progress is slow though.

0606091809a.jpg

IMG_1201_1_3.jpg

I like those wheels on there! Better than the others you have in your profile pic. What are those? what size? Are you running spacers in the front? I am assuming you are not using spacers in the rear if you have a B-body rear in it now.?.?
Nice though!!!!!!
Man I wish I was getting somewhere with mine!

-
Back