'68 Valiant Steel doors movie!

-

ValiantS

Reaction score
A short video my wife has hosted on YT from the last motor combo. I only had the car out a few times for TnT, my best 660ft was low 5.6x but there was a little left in good air with a little experimenting. There are a few other short runs and shake-down hits on there as well.

A short video my wife has hosted on YT from the last motor combo. I only had the car out a few times for TnT, my best 660ft was low 5.6x but there was a little left in good air with a little experimenting. There are a few other short runs and shake-down hits on there as well.

Wow, that car is absolutely bad *** dude.

love that car....you wanna go faster with another engine?

Michael
That's NOT a bad question at all! I've known a bunch of people that when they finally get to drive the concoction they've created over many years to get scared of how fast it was and then park it....ooof Everyone's a little different. I was always afraid I'd break the stock block so somewhere along the LONG time-line of building this I found a repaired KB block. I also removed the -1 heads for a 'lesser' Indy SR. SO, I'm using both of those on this iteration.

Love your Valiant!

-
Back