-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, do any of you guys please have a spare windshield washer hose fitting in good shape lying around that you don't require? I do know this part is available through many reproduction part venders. I just can't justify myself paying $16-$20 for part/shipping for an item that probably cost ten cents to make in China. This plastic F fitting came in white or black depending on the model, I don't have a preference in regards to color as long as the item is in good condition.
I'm located up in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Thank You James

F-912_800.jpg

2631702-1.jpg

Did you check the HELP display in your friendly local autoparts store? I picked one up a couple years ago at O'Reillys for a cheap money.

Did you check the HELP display in your friendly local autoparts store? I picked one up a couple years ago at O'Reillys for a cheap money.
I did check the HELP display and the only fitting there was a tee connector, really would like the correct F connector.

Classic likes to charge $20 in shipping whether you need it or not...

For this reason I will not buy from Classic Industries, it's beyond annoying when a company is charging outrageous shipping costs.

$5 bucks for those at RT Specialties:

2258912 F CONNECTOR WASHER HOSE WHT

Surely that could be mailed in a regular envelope, no?

A Major Major Thanks to scampman for sending me this part with shipping for cheaper then any of the venders out there, once again thank you very much Brian.

Oreilly has those in an assortment pack under the hose clamp display, with all the assorted vacuum fittings. Although there is no mounting hole, they are usually like $3.29 for the assortment.

The one I sent to JTG was the original Brand New NOS Mopar connector just like they installed at the factory. Glad I could help out a fellow forum member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back