69’ Dart disc brake pricing?

-

rr4406pak

Reaction score
Been out of the game for a while and just getting back to my /6 69’ Dart.
I have the small bolt pattern 9” drum brake which are terrible.

I found someone who has a set of factory original used small bolt pattern spindles, discs, calipers, back plate and UCA’s for the front (no LCA’s which sucks cause I need ones with the sway bar mount).
Looks like enough to do the complete front disc conversion.
How much does a set like this in used condition usually go for? $300-$500?
Thanks.

Welcome back! If it's in your blood, you can only stay away so long.

You can look through previous posts on here to see what those parts are selling for. Depending how used used is (I know, almost Bill Clinton, AmIright?) $300-$500 might be in the range you should expect to pay.

You can use your current LCAs, unless yours have no tabs, and you're trying to upgrade. Except for the sway bar mounting tabs, they're the same. The aftermarket has tabs for add on. Bergman Auto Craft, who is a helpful member on this forum, sells them. Mopar A, B/E Weld On Sway Bar End Link Tabs - Bergman Auto Craft Also Firm Feel, maybe Hotchkis.

In case you haven't looked into him yet, Dr. Diff has pretty good stuff at good prices. I spent months looking for junkyard parts to swap from 9 inch drums to LBP front disk brakes with the larger rotors (11.75") which ends up being the equivalent of his Stage 2 kit. After getting the parts I had to clean 60 years worth of grease and crud off everything, remove any rust, and replace anything that was replaceable (rubber, plastic, etc..) And at the end of the day the difference in price wasn't all that much considering the amount of time I invested into it. If you go for the state 1 kit with the standard rotors (10.95") Then you would have more wheel options and it will be even cheaper. If I ever have to do it all over again I wouldn't hesitate to just get the kit from him and save myself all that time to dedicate elsewhere on the car

-
Back