-
Status
Not open for further replies.

B5BEE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need to sell this stuff,I was gonna rebuild it but it needs too much work for me and im already too much money in the hole my loss is your gain. I will take offers but I need to sell it all together not looking to seperate it at this time.

Engine is a 69 dated 340 block bored .060 over with evidence of detonation in cylinder #6, it will need to be sleeved and other cylinders honed also needs cam bearings and a line hone. The crank is stock and uncut std steel crank and stock rods with trw 12.5:1 comp pistons one piston is damaged, J heads with 2.02 valves. holley street dominator intake, I have the distributor also. Water pump is shot and the block needs to be boiled. This is a good engine for some one who can do their own machining or wants to repair it.

The transmission is a built 904 with reverse manual valve body, it says select transmissions on it. Im guessing they built it.

I also have 2 b body rear end housings and a 3:55 gear set that im throwing in with the deal If youre interested shoot me a PM Im asking 2500obo for everything. Any questions let me know. Thanks FABO

http://imgur.com/EamIB0s

Open to offers, I have another 340 block it's .040 over real clean with arp main studs needs cam bearings and possibly a line hone cylinders are good. I will get the date and vin later I believe it's a 70 block but will double check. Also I will throw in an edelbrock performer intake. I just don't have time for car stuff anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back