69 340 dart

-

69 340 dart

Reaction score
In going through my pile of 833 trans I have that has me stump'd me. I have a 4 speed with a Inland shifter on it and there is not a boss with the 833 number's on it.
So here it goes.
Both main and tail shaft housing's are cast iron with a short tail housing.A body.
Casting numbers
Main housing C96561H And 10_7
Shift cover C95664W and 10x5
Tail Housing C96706H and 9x28
23 spline input shaft and a small output shaft.

One other question on the 833OD
I have one with a cast iron main housing and alm tail and another with a alm main housing and a cast iron long tail housing.

If some one can help me figure out all of this it would help me decide the pile they go in.

Brent

1967 no vin required until 68 model year. 67 is only year of small output trans or so I have been told.

'66 & '67 are both small output trans & so happen to be the only years the inland shifter was used. I actually just recently bought a rebuild kit for mine but I was confused as mine had a vin pad case which wouldn't be used till '68. Jamie from Passions said a small output trans is a small output trans so idk what to make of it.

Thanks to all of you fine members for your information. It helps to know what some of all this junk I mean good parts go to.

Thanks again
69 340 dart

-
Back