69 340-s coupe auto 100.00

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
compliments of Moparts,

ph23vo
Connoisseur And Purveyor Of Fine Scrap Metal

sorry, say's it all!

was really good for parts, but he wouldn't even tell anyone what it had for a rear; if it had disc brakes or anything

car itself is nothing but "fine scrapmetal" but there are a few parts on it

I am just blown away by all of you.
First off,even when you all found out he was a member here you still bashed him and the car.
And second
Did any of you actually go and see the car in person?probably not and that means you are trusting some pics to make that call?
Even a member pointed out the experience he has obtained over the years as a bodyman made a judgement from some pics.

First off,even when you all found out he was a member here you still bashed him and the car.
And second
Did any of you actually go and see the car in person?probably not and that means you are trusting some pics to make that call?
Even a member pointed out the experience he has obtained over the years as a bodyman made a judgement from some pics.

I've seen the car up close, it needs A LOT of metal work period! He has a 383 fastback car that is pretty cool. I'm not bashing the guy just stating what I saw. Now if had the time, it would be fun to fix it. I'm just use to very little to no rust west coast cars I've always dealt with.

If it's your car, post a correct "FOR SALE" add. Just posting an ebay link leaves it open to be criticized.
If it's your car, post a correct "FOR SALE" add. Just posting an ebay link leaves it open to be criticized.

:happy1: And how about reading rule #6 in this thread ? :poke: :rolleyes:

FABO Classified Section Rules

And second

You might want to read the post above done by Staff Member 6pk2goDemon.

I am pretty blown away that he couldn't even have the common courtsey to answer the questions about the car.

And second

pictures say 1000 words do they not? if you see a car with the roof rotted through to the inside layers and quarter pannels that look like a cheese grater would that not be enough to tell you its a 10 foot pole car?

We call them rust bucket, parts car or crusher car.

that car is a mess, no matter how you look at it. here in CO, that car would have been stripped and filled with scrap and taken to the recycler months ago. people in these parts just dont save cars like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back