Status
Not open for further replies.

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
1969 383 block & lots of extra parts. Comes w/ everything but an oil pan. Also comes w/ an extra set of heads, crank,& piston & rods. I will also throw in a Torker alum. intake. Motor is apart. All for $ 250.00 Im selling all this to get a set of spindles & lower ball joints. pm me maybe we can make a deal Thanks I live in north central pa. On the right, bottom side of the block it has a # 9F251998 & top pad it has E383. also on the right side in cast it has 32468130.10. This is not a HP block. I don't think it came out of an A Body. I have no idea of the date code

"A" body HP block?

If so what vin is on it?

"A" body HP block?

If so what vin is on it?
I don't know how to decode a block other than the year & CI. On the rt side it has in cast- 32468130.10 & on the rt. side & at the bottom on a flat spot it has-9f251998. On the pad up top it has E383. The intake has 383c949 d

If it's "9F" on the flat pad it wont be an "A" body "B" block. What is the date code casting, that may sell your block. Cast into the block just below the head mating surface above the flat surface area you described. As well, there should be E383 and HP (if it was HP) along with a date code on the pad near the distributer hole and mounting.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back