69 383 cuda value

-

moparmafia

Reaction score
I have a 1969 383-s cuda that will need lower quarters and maybe a whole skin on pass side, some rust in the floor pans. the rest of the car is solid. it is missing the grill but i have the original 383 and no transmission. it was blue with black interior. i just bought bucket seats for it. I don't have any pics right now. the car doesn't have a fenfder tag but the body, vin and 383 numbers all match. i am looking for a ballpark figure on the value of the car.Its my first barracuda and i do not know alot about it. any help on value would be appreciated.

Boy if you could just find the broadcast sheet, you could get a new fender tag. But having the Vin on the body, engine and title has got to help with getting a new tag. The cuda's are very valuable, regardless. I have one, and would never let it go. Lots of people are out there wanting to buy them, tag or not. Value? hard to say without pictures, etc. I was offered 10k with no drivetrain, four speed. It had the vin tag but the original engine was lost in 1976. The guy didn't care. However, there was no rust, either.

More information required.

Is it a Cuda' or a Formula S? Cuda' would be more desirable.

Is it a 4spd or Auto?

Have you looked for the broadcast sheet? Under the rear seat, carpet of above the glovebox to name few.

Does it have all the BB pieces? radiator, exhaust manifolds, chrome valve covers etc.

If it is like mine I thought it was pretty solid with the exception of the obvious. Once blasted there was a lot more rust than could be seen. The aftermarket has new metal but it can get costly to install it.

Lack of a fender tag hurts it, but if the numbers match on the rad, dash and trunk support, that helps. Value is tough to discern without pics of how it currently sits.

You also can add it to the registry if you you have a good pic of the dash VIN. I will put a note in there that there is no fender tag.

If you find a buildsheet by some stroke of luck, A. G. Backeast can create a fender tag.

-
Back