69 383'S Barracuda

-

efriedrich

69 383S
Reaction score
Finally starting to make some progress again. Still waiting on Year One to ship my trunk extensions and quarter panels so i'm doing what I can until then. If anyone has any helpful suggestions along the way, please post them it is appreciated.

No reason for the first picture other than I think its badass.

001.JPG

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Finally starting to make some progress again. Still waiting on Year One to ship my trunk extensions and quarter panels so i'm doing what I can until then. If anyone has any helpful suggestions along the way, please post them it is appreciated.

No reason for the first picture other than I think its badass.

Body work is going slow mostly on the weekends but its good to see a door and a fender on her again.

005.jpg

006.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Trunk extensions took quite a bit of fab to fit properly.

Attachments

• DSC00624.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 176
When I was 16 in 1983 my dad bought me a 1969 formula S 383 auto barracuda with 3:73 gears. It had tan interior. Sure really miss that car. Restored it and sold it in 1986 for 3500 bucks. Thought I had really scored till the guy who bought it told me how rare it was and what it was worth. Bought a new 1986 comaro. I was a dumbass!

Looks good Eric, I havent been able to touch mine in forever it seems. As an fyi, any sheet metal needed, go with AMD, top notch stuff!! I believe year one is the middle man for someone, and I havent heard much good stuff about their fit. Keep it up, glad to see a post from ya!! drop me an email, I still havent seen the pics of those parts you were mentioning....ssshhhhhh
[email protected]

-
Back