Not open for further replies.

gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
PRICE LOWERED TO $50!
This is one of the nicer used mirrors than I've ever found. The chrome is in very good condition.
I've tried to take pics both in the sunlight and under the porch. I cannot tell if this is a repro. It has a Mopar part number that says it's for a 69-71 Chrysler.

It is similar to the A and B body style except that it has two mounting studs off the bottom 2 inches apart. The a and b bodies tend to have one stud and one screw from above.

Located in Savannah, GA I'm asking $25 plus the ride.
Also remember than I have a lot of used mirrors in another post
[FOR SALE] - Lot of 11 interior mirrors and 6 left outside mirrors $25 plus the ride

DSC04163.JPG

DSC04164.JPG

DSC04165.JPG

DSC04167.JPG

DSC04168.JPG

DSC04162.JPG

DSC04169.JPG

DSC04170.JPG

DSC04171.JPG

Last edited:
Its hard to tell the condition of the chrome with all the reflection from the background trees etc .... You might want to retake a few out in the sunlight.

Its hard to tell the condition of the chrome with all the reflection from the background trees etc .... You might want to retake a few out in the sunlight.
Sorry for the limitations of photography. the top 5 pics are in bright sunlight. the lower ones in the shade. Basically it's just a huge reflective surface either way.

Oh right .. GA
Its hard to find a spot without trees there I suppose...lol

Does the adjusting mechanism work well ?
And do you have the inner nut/clip for the adjuster ?

Thanks for the question (since it should have been in the description) I do NOT have the inner clip. The outer nut came from another mirror I had. I have never had it mounted but the adjuster lever moves freely

Still trying to get better pics. These were done just as the sun was going down with sky background (no trees). There really is virtually no pitting.

DSC04173.JPG

DSC04174.JPG

DSC04175.JPG

DSC04176.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back