Status
Not open for further replies.

gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
This is a 72 Valiant 4 door that my wife has been using as a daily driver for the last couple of years. It is a 6 cyl, AC, drum brakes all around. This weekend, I'm parting out any piece that you might need (except for what I'm keeping) and bringing it to Carlisle.
72scamp.jpg

PLEASE! PM me with your needs and don't post responses on this site! I'm sure to some it looks too nice to strip out, but the top is rusted out and sealed with asphalt roof sealer and the engine has a million miles on it and lights the oil light at idle with the ac on.
72scamp1.jpg

The parts are worth far more than the car is whole. The owner before me welded up the side marker light openings and the emblem and radio antenna holes, so the fenders will fit 69-72 Valiants, 70-72 Duster, and 70-72 Scamp. The primer is to cover that welding, not rust repairs.
I'll sell the fenders for $200 each.
72scamp2.jpg

72scamp3.jpg

The hood is going on my 71 Duster but the one on it has only surface rust. My old hood can be had for $100 and pics are available on request.
72scamp4.jpg

You may have noticed the 69 Valiant grille on this car. It has a few dings, but it's in pretty good shape. I think the light wires had a different plug spliced on them to fit the 72 wiring harness. I'll sell the grille for $200.
72scamp5.jpg

The trunk lid looks good. I'll go $150 I have two sets of tail lights 75 pair.
72scamp6.jpg

Also: have you ever wanted a real leather interior for your 4 door a body? The previous owner spent $2500 on these seats! The fronts fold down if you want to use them in a two door, but the back seat (bottom I think) is too large for a 2 door car. I can deliver this custom leather interior to Carlisle for $250!
72scamp7.jpg

So far, the hood and ac system are spoken for.

Again, Please PMs only, no posts here. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back