[SOLD] 69 barracuda 2dr PARTING OUT

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am knew on this format. How do you do a pm

Hi Richard/cuda69red, not sure if you figured out how to do a PM/(Start a Conversation). Here is a link on how to do that, How to send someone a Private Message & Other info

Also if you want to clear out your inbox of conversations since you are only allowed max of 15 at any time, the same link above explains that and other basic website functionality. Thanks Joeychgo the Administrator for this info.

Your inbox is full, tried to send you PM, interested in, A-Pillar Trim Pair if in good undamaged shape, and Dash bezel with glovebox trim if not broken or damaged and just needs refinishing. Let me know, thanks.
I have dash bezel and all gages.

This car is in Acworth Ga. I found the cross-member. Lost track of who wanted it. I still have many parts complete rear seat assy that also fits Darts. Flip gas cap,complete dash assy with all the gages etc

View attachment 1714973609

View attachment 1714973610

View attachment 1714973611

Just an FYI, the rear seat is cuda notchback only. It will not fit any other A body. I went through this problem needing a rear seat nothing fits a cuda notchback except a cuda notchback rear seat.

Are the front Fenders still available?

PM sent[/QUOTE]
I sent him a deposit on the fenders and doors. Going to get them next weekend.

PM sent
I sent him a deposit on the fenders and doors. Going to get them next weekend.[/QUOTE]

Dang it. I'm a day late and a dollar short. Well i will try again. I hope they repop these soon.

You sent me the wrong wiring.. I wanted the dash wiring harness and you sent me the engine bay wiring harness. Pm me please.

I'd be interested in the empty rear end housing with shock plates minus the axles or backing plates if its an 8&3/4"

Also interested in the transmission tunnel sheetmetal with all the automatic floor shift stuff on it.

PM sent
Are you interested in axle hsg and trans tunnel?

Sorry I replied to the 69 cute parts post, but the pics are the same.

Looking for
ashtray
lower trunk trim
drivers side reverse lens or the entire assembly.

All for a '68

Sorry I replied to the 69 cute parts post, but the pics are the same.

Looking for
ashtray
lower trunk trim
drivers side reverse lens or the entire assembly.

All for a '68
This a 69 should be same/ I have ashtray and bracket 100.00 . What trim?
I have the center finish plate.
RIchard

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back