69 Barracuda Convertible Father & Son Projects

-
Had a small crack in the exhaust manifold, repaired it grinding out a small v in the crack and mixed up some JB Weld and filled the crack. It should be good and hard by the time the engine is started again.

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

If you were shipping to your home, there are other places that will use USPS so shipping isn't bad. there are a couple places in NS that are not too far off....

Cheers

Not a lot of work done on the Cuda this year been a busy year doing other things hope for a better year next year. My son didn't get home much this year so we didn't get much done. How was everyones project this year

please do not rely on JB weld for an exhaust fix--- been there done that-- but a new --or a replacement manifold.

I should have an extra used one-- there might be one much closer=--- but trust me the jb will burn out & smell horrible. Lawrence

Another year has started and now its time to get back at the Cuda. have to dust off everything that has been stored in and on the car over the winter. Will be working on the inner fenders first this year then the frame connectors from US car Tool. Will send pics soon. Good luck everyone on your projects this year

Had thought that you had dropped off the map..glad to see you are back at it.

ian :)

No we are still hear but have a lot of other projects on the go. Two more weeks then there will be time for the Cuda. Any one going to the Atlantic Nationals in Moncton NB this year hope to be there on Sunday

should of said the parts are now at John's in Fredericton, we will get them home over the winter or if we are up with the truck instead of the car

-
Back