69 barracuda fastback rear quarter panel recommendation.

-

92b

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I need to replace the rear quarter panels on my 69 barracuda fast back. Which panels are recommended? pro's and cons of each brand? really only need from top body line on down. Thank you.

Do they even make them anymore?

NO!
They are not being made anymore. I spoke with Jim Kramer at the Mopar Nats in August. They bought the remaining stock of AMD 2nd gen cuda quarters. Once they are gone they are gone forever.

NO!
They are not being made anymore. I spoke with Jim Kramer at the Mopar Nats in August. They bought the remaining stock of AMD 2nd gen cuda quarters. Once they are gone they are gone forever.
Didn't thinks so as I bought my 69 cuda drivers side quarter panel last year and was told it was one of the last ones. Couldn't get the passenger side as they were all gone.

Jim had no 69 quarters left in August.
AMD has almost abandoned us. Supply and demand. I'm willing to bet they have to buy in minimum quantities and it costs money to have them sit in a warehouse in the states until they are sold.
His son gave me a good cash and carry deal on a 68 quarter and I took it.
163552494989462191382.jpg

Got mine plus complete floor pans, drop downs, L&R rockers, wheel houses etc in June. Big savings $$$.

AMD is screwing every dealer out there, No more deals. Thats why there is no more good deals on AMD panels.

I talked to AMD this morning and they still have 67 quarters on hand. Does anyone have experience putting goodmark or other brands on?

Goodmark panels are better than rust and as long as you stay away from using their body lines they will work. I don't know how accurate the placement of the marker light is on the 69 panel and I wasn't that worried about the exact placement on my 68. If its off a couple mm not going to sweat it
IMG_7139.JPG
IMG_7140.JPG

-
Back