-
Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonm

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
69 Barracuda Fastback right (passenger) side rear interior side panel trim piece. This is the stainless trim that goes on the metal trim panel that covers the rear wheel wells. It is in very good condition. This came off of a 69 Barracuda Fastback parts car that I used about 10 years ago when I was converting my 69 Cuda to a 4 Speed. I came across it the other day. I had forgotten about it. I do not know about 67-68 fitment (or if they even have this piece). I am asking $50 plus shipping. I have done some checking, and it looks like the shipping within US will be about $50-60. That may seem like a lot, but it needs a pretty large box (about 36” x 36” x 6”). I looked on the USPS and Fedex websites, and that is what I came up with. If we can find a cheaper way to ship, I will be glad to accommodate.
Trim1.JPG
Trim2.JPG
Trim3.JPG
Trim4.JPG

Open to reasonable offer. I don't need it, and I'd rather see it going to someone who needs it.

It is 67-69.

Funny how the light plays on it pic to pic. Can we assume it has a straight stainless Finish? In other words no black in the middle section!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back