69 Barracuda Formula S C/L Find

-

MOPAR4Me

Reaction score
Craigslist Find Not Mine, but maybe something interesting here.

Shooting for Superbird maybe?

"1969 Plymouth Barracuda
Its time to sell this beauty. This is a 340 four barrel formula-S.727 automatic. Never been hot rodded. Original engine, rebuilt in 1988 (stock bore). runs and drives great.
The custom front end was added in 1975(before this car became classic). Have most of the original metal to convert back to factory look. The wing on the back is only closed into the trunk edge. no holes or modifications done. Comes off in seconds.
Second owner, since 1971.
more pics on request.
All the bits and pieces are intact. no rust. $14500
Call or Text ........................(see link)
Please no calls after 10pm."

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/4547113021.html

Attachments

• 00D0D_bzVMceFaFjl_50x50c.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 515
  • 00a0a_b7uA80GuHOx_50x50c.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 510
  • 00F0F_dlnCZgqSBhS_50x50c.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 509
I kinda like it. Not for the price, but it's something that would definitely get folks talking, love it or hate.

I think it's funny he says it's never been "hot rodded." What do you call the custom body work?

BUTT-Ugly if you ask me... the nose looks like a Datsun 280-Z front end.

I think this guy saw the movie "Corky"... on acid.

I agree it is Ugly, but beneath it looks like there is a decent car, it could work if he is willing to take 5K less than the asking.

I think it's an awesome example of period correct custom work. Like it or not, it has a flair of coolness. I like it.

I like it as is and would drive the wheels off it.

"Hot rodded" can have a multitude of meanings but raced and/or abused is what comes to mind for me. That car has been customized and done pretty well in my opinion.

-
Back