-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jandc35

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
All original gas cap for a 69 cuda Formula S, good shape, driver quality, comes with original mounting screws

$75.00 plus shipping

Paypal OK

photo8.jpg
photo7.jpg

Thanks but I'd rather have an original taken from an actual car than a re-pop any day of the week, but that's just MHO

Thanks but I'd rather have an original taken from an actual car than a re-pop any day of the week, but that's just MHO
Yep;you are correct-original trumps china/taiwan/japan/indonesia,but not everyone shares that thought.Not a bad price,if I didn't have so many of them I'd buy it! Bump for Ya!!!

I'd like to see those Chinese pieces after 43 years of Canadian winters, I personally removed that from the 69Cuda Formula S myself, every piece on that car was original and untouched including the heat riser in the exhaust manifold, !!!!, just goes to show the quality of North American built part's.......but for $5.00 more you can have piece of brand new Chinese steel that's real shiny !!!!!,,,,,,,Hmmm

for sure, everything is obo, plus no shipping, I think I've seen u at the Oakville/ Dorval cruise night's

I will accept that offer, do you want to Paypal or Interac transfer the $ and i can just mail it to you or do you want to pick up, I'm good either way,

I will accept that offer, do you want to Paypal or Interac transfer the $ and i can just mail it to you or do you want to pick up, I'm good either way,
Depends how far you live from 3rd line/Qew?PM me your # and we,ll talk about pick up.Thanks

I'd like to see those Chinese pieces after 43 years of Canadian winters, I personally removed that from the 69Cuda Formula S myself, every piece on that car was original and untouched including the heat riser in the exhaust manifold, !!!!, just goes to show the quality of North American built part's.......but for $5.00 more you can have piece of brand new Chinese steel that's real shiny !!!!!,,,,,,,Hmmm

You're right! But like I said, some just see new and used! :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back