-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudadenny

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 69 Barracuda with a steel hood and with my M1 intake and the nitrous plate , the air filter touches the hood.

I am looking for a hemi hood scoop and or a street type glass hood. I have see some pretty ugly 'copies' of the scoop but am looking for something 'correct' looking. VFN and Glasstek are 3-5 weeks wait so I am checking here Thanks !!

I am around Louisville Kentucky , Dennis @ [email protected]

I have a 69 Barracuda with a steel hood and with my M1 intake and the nitrous plate , the air filter touches the hood.

I am looking for a hemi hood scoop and or a street type glass hood. I have see some pretty ugly 'copies' of the scoop but am looking for something 'correct' looking. VFN and Glasstek are 3-5 weeks wait so I am checking here Thanks !!

I am around Louisville Kentucky , Dennis @ [email protected]

Here is cudaspaz's car which he is a member here. Nice hood! You should give him a PM and get some info if you like it.

One bad *** cuda!

cuda 31.JPG

chrome9.jpg

Thanks for the compliments 'Ax.

Unfortunately for you, I got my hood and scoop from Glasstek and my car is a 67, and it seems you already checked with them.

Are you in a pretty big hurry to get your hood and scoop, if not, I can say Glasstek has some pretty good quality, and my hood is a bolt on fiberglass unit, and so far, i have had no problem with my stock (heavy) hood springs, but when the time comes to cut the hole for my air cleaner, i will most likely nix the springs and install some hydraulic hood schocks or a prop rod.

I'm still looking for a hemi hood scoop pin set.

Thanks for the compliments 'Ax.

Unfortunately for you, I got my hood and scoop from Glasstek and my car is a 67, and it seems you already checked with them.

Are you in a pretty big hurry to get your hood and scoop, if not, I can say Glasstek has some pretty good quality, and my hood is a bolt on fiberglass unit, and so far, i have had no problem with my stock (heavy) hood springs, but when the time comes to cut the hole for my air cleaner, i will most likely nix the springs and install some hydraulic hood schocks or a prop rod.

I'm still looking for a hemi hood scoop pin set.

Give AAR a call on the pins.......that's where I got mine

Are those 5 inch scoops? Im trying to decide between the 3 inch and 5 inch for my 67 dart.

Thanks,
Mark

I cut up a steel hood to mount my scoop on my 69,heres a pic

Attachments

• 000_2067.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,149
  • 000_2066.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 786
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back