69 Barracuda Grill

-

de69cuda

Reaction score
I tried searching and didn't come up with anything, so here it goes.
I have a 69 Barracuda and the grill had fallen apart on me. I've never had the rings for the headlights and the small metal grill has completely fallen apart on me. I only have the chrome surround piece for each side, but that's not all that great. I was wondering if any one knows where I could get a replacement. I've thought of getting the octagonal grill inserts that I've seen on some of the newer pickups, but that doesn't help me with the headlight rings. I've already gotten new turn signal lenses, the housing is fine as I needed to pass a lamp test to re-license my car after I got rear ended. Any one know where to find these parts or something that will fit? All I've been able to find was the whole grill pieces (Chrome surround pieces, turn signals, grill and headlight rings) made new for $3000.00!
Thanks! David

Hey David,

I know you're looking for '69 pieces, but you might want to take a look at this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4561113367&category=34204&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

It's not the prettiest, but the headlight bezels look usable. Could be a starting point. Buy the whole thing, keep the bezels, re-sell the rest of the pieces individually (maybe even make a buck in the process)?

I've been browsing E-Bay the past couple days and that is the closest I've seen to what you're after.

Good Luck.

-
Back