69 Barracuda in rock music video

-

Woodys_Cuda

Ontario, Canada
Reaction score
One of my music artists while I was working at a Detroit record label (Universal music) needed a muscle car, so I volunteered mine. No Mopar was harmed during the video. :)

You can see the music video here:

Pretty sweet to have your own wheels in a video!

Thanks, yeah I lucked out. If you listen closely to the lyrics it was for a Nova, ughh. The guy with the Nova pulled up in a Hellcat instead (Nova was in pieces) and I tried to get it included but the director already had the video ideas. *sigh*.

people still making rock videos are they any good? sorry YT is blocked where Im at (work)

Last edited:
people still making rock videos are they any good? sorry YT is blocked where Im at (work)

The good rock is dying out. If you get a chance to see this video the guitar work is great. Then it should autoplay and go to his cover of Hotel California from the good era.

Cool video.
The sound of the door slam is epic.
Only the 1969 mopar makes that sound. Lol

Thanks, I only had about two feet to launch the car before I hit gravel road. I asked the film director if I could start further back but my request was rejected. *darn*.
That's OK. We get it. Ultimately it's more about the song and less about the car, but that car makes the video.
Have to keep an eye out for this kid, the future looks bright.

-
Back