-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69DartMatt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
SOLD - I have a pair of 69 Cuda backup lights that I don't need. I bought a wrecked 69 Cuda Notchback for the drive train and saved a few of the only good parts. $100 for the pair + s/h.

Other Notchback parts I have are:

rear deck lid ($100 + s/h),
rear bumper w/ brackets ($175 + s/h),
& rear glass ($150 + s/h).

Truck freight shipping on these parts due to size.

One does have some pretty good pitting on the bottom of it. Shoot me some offers but try not to low ball me. The worst I could say is no. Remember shipping will cost extra USPS priority mail. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. US shipping ONLY. Sorry.

Parts are located in Georgia

Attachments

• 1 Reverse light has pitting.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 430
  • Reverse lights back side.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 419
  • Reverse lights bottom.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 414
  • Reverse lights glass.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 400
Oklacarcollecto - Here are the pics of the Deck lid for you.

Attachments

• Deck Lid Back.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 390
  • Deck Lid Bottom.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 423
  • Deck Lid Top.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 387
Id be interested in the b/u lights. If you dont want to ship them to me Im sure another member will help me out with the good ol' fabo pony express. But shipping them wont be an issue to Canada.
PS Im interested in the lenses but will buy the complete set of lights.

As per the rules you should put a price on everything. Otherwise it turns into a bidding war.....

Thanks
Steve

Steve - Sorry for not listing prices. I guess I overlooked that rule. I want $100 for them. I have you 2nd in line for the lights as of now depending on n8ling response. I will let you know soon if he doesn't get them.

Oklacarcollecto - Here are the pics of the Deck lid for you.

Let me see what I can do on a shipping quote. Do you have a way to get an estimate on what this weighs? Do you have Greyhound available to you? I am tied up for the rest of today so it will be tomorrow before I can work on it.

Bill the trunk weighs roughly 45 lbs. I weighed it on a bathroom scale so I'm not sure how accurate that might be. I would say if you round up a little it should be fine or I can take it somewhere to get weighed. Just let me know how you would want it boxed/crated and I will go to a shipping company and get it weighed. There are some Greyhound stations near me. Do they do package shipping?

Steve - Sorry for not listing prices. I guess I overlooked that rule. I want $100 for them. I have you 2nd in line for the lights as of now depending on n8ling response. I will let you know soon if he doesn't get them.

10-4, no problem on the pricing, its just so everyone is up front and it doesnt turn into a bidding war.

sebdart340 - yes but Oklacarcollecto is first in line for the deck lid. If he ends up not getting it you will be the first to know. Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back