Not open for further replies.

IMFURYS

IMFURYS
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,
I have a set of '69 Barracuda bucket seat tracks for sale for $250 plus shipping from 23701.
The good: The driver's side is in good condition, has some surface rust on bottom, but both sides still retain a lot of their original black paint. A little clean up and I think it'll be a nice left hand set. These are the first 3 pictures below.
The bad: The passenger side didn't fare as well over it's 50 years. The inside track (closest to the tunnel) is in pretty good shape, a little more rust than on the driver's side, but still not bad. Might take a little more work to clean up. Now the bad one; the outside track closest to the door would probably take more work than it's worth to get to a usable condition. It is half rusted away along the bottom and the floor studs are gone. Look at the last 3 pictures and judge for yourself.
I will not separate the set, I am trying to consolidate what I need and sell the rest to free up much needed space.
Thank you,
Dan

'69 cuda seat tracks for sale 3-8-19 001.JPG

'69 cuda seat tracks for sale 3-8-19 002.JPG

'69 cuda seat tracks for sale 3-8-19 003.JPG

'69 cuda seat tracks for sale 3-8-19 004.JPG

'69 cuda seat tracks for sale 3-8-19 005.JPG

'69 cuda seat tracks for sale 3-8-19 006.JPG

FYI, Fits all A bodys from 1967-1972
Cool, wasn't sure about that, so thank you for the information.
That makes me a little more sure the tracks I have on a thread in Mopar Interiors must be B or E body tracks/seat bottoms.
I'll try and make sure and put those up for sale too.
Thanks again,
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back