69 Barracuda

-

tc91695

Reaction score
I own a 67 Barracuda and at a show this past friday I saw a 69 conv there. I have been going to this show for the most part every friday from mid summer last year. I was talking to the own and he asked me if i knew what was on his dash. It looked like a cig lighter but its to the right of the radio and left of the glove box. It was missing the out side but the ring but the case was there. It not deep like a cig lighter. if need by I will get a pic. Any info would be great.

This is in line with the radio. On the trim a little left of where yous is broken.

yep. boy it didnt look deep like a cig lighter. thanks for the info..

Lets add some more for thought....!!! How many holes were there??? I believe you said it was a Vert.

Lets add some more for thought....!!! How many holes were there??? I believe you said it was a Vert.

dang, that's right......didn't even occur to me because I never deal with verts but I remember seeing that same pic in the service manual so it could be the top switch location he is looking at.

My vert switch is to the lower left where the clock reset is. No hole in bezel only in dash frame.

I have always seen the top switch on the lower left. But could it have been the fader for a rear speaker(s)?

-
Back