-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Was set up with 383/auto trans/motor and still have the motor for it. Restore or drag car. I also have 67 barracuda doors I will include if you want them. Possibly a hood. $1000.00 I have other barracuda's/. Notch/fastbacks.

Thnks,

Wizard

IMG_4430.JPG

IMG_4431.JPG

IMG_4432.JPG

IMG_4433.JPG

Last edited:
Maybe you should get some good pix of that one and post it up in the cars for sale, and sell it complete. I have 2 notchbacks already, so i am only interested in parts. This one would make a good project. The notchies are the lightest and stiffest body of all 3.

looking for the headliner trim and clips for a barracuda 67-68. piece where headliner goes under. not the headliner clips.

Looking for barracuda front fender wheel well backs

You need the wheel well trim for the front and back wheel wells?

The vertical metal splash shield between the front tire and door and what do you have for wheelwell trim. thanks

On the '69 Valiant, I need 2 of the side marker housings, there is a part number on the back of them, #2930755, the #2930757 housings are different, I don't know if this housing was on other '69 Plymouth cars.

Maybe you should get some good pix of that one and post it up in the cars for sale, and sell it complete. I have 2 notchbacks already, so i am only interested in parts. This one would make a good project. The notchies are the lightest and stiffest body of all 3.
I got the green one sold. Waiting for pickup of car and payment this weekend hopefully.

Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back