-
Status
Not open for further replies.

16richard

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Plymouth Barracuda Formula s 340 numbers matching 727 auto Black on Red Interior
factory tinted side and rear glass engine is original however has new double roller timing chain, frost plugs, head gaskets a.f.b. 4 barrel carb. Fox duel point dist. manual race steering box, manual drum brakes originally came with spoke hub caps, spare back seat and window, original build sheet and bill of sale. asking 53,000 canadian dollars, Photos are old and the car is shown with dust and needs detailing but other wise is road ready .I added fender tag photo as requested minus serial number for security reasons. Also the back bumper and pass taillight was changed out with a better one but was not shown jn the photo . Second photo shows how my garage is packed like a sardine can and pulling the car out just for photos is very time consuming that is why I am currently using old photos. The car is on axle stands and does get started monthly . The car has 70, 000 highway miles and I consider the engine just broken in. I am the second owner and the original owner never raced it. Transmission was overhauled as well as the suspension bushings. Car comes with the original hubcaps and second set of s.b.p. of rims for the car.

View attachment 1715665715

Picture2011 174.jpg

collectorpic 035.jpg

collectorpic 008.jpg

collectorpic 021.jpg

collectorpic 039.jpg

collectorpic 003.jpg

collectorpic 029.jpg

collectorpic 027.jpg

20210109_094721.jpg

20210109_094908.jpg

Last edited:
The car is started monthly, but not driven. How long has that been going on?
I drove for a summer about 7 years ago. Sometimes I don't start for three months. It has always had block heaters so it is has never been started cold.

In response to prior posts regarding price and condition.
This car has a degree of sentimental value connected with it therefore if it don't sell I don't care. Life is short and polishing cars bores me and I also like a bit of dirt on my cars.

Last edited:
What provenance does the car have?
I believe in this case provenance is like beauty and is in the eye of the beholder . Because there is some family involved revealing what I view as provenance would/could impact individuals security and privacy. The price of the car is not based on in my view /definition of provenance. I only mentioned provenance it in relation to a prior posts that I would describe as argumentative that someone (administration I am guessing) has since removed. When /if the car is sold the information I am referencing to would be transmitted.
I will say the initial post did not have the word provenance in it and I will remove the word provenance to avoid any further questions or inconveniance of this nature .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back