Status
Not open for further replies.

AbodyHeaven

'69 Valiant(Nova Crusher)
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My boss is wantin to sell the be-loved drag cuda, I told him he was crazy but here we are! It's a 69 cuda, 440 tunnel ram foot brake car, all motor, 560 ish horse, runs 10.50's on the 1/4 . roll bar naturally, fuel cell, holley blue pump 29.5x10.50R15 Phoenix Slicks, weld wheels, msd, ingnition, dist. weiland tunel ram set up, lokar throttle linkage, has 2 race seats, one for me and for the helmet. 12.1 compression car runs 1/8 about 6.70 im pretty sure. Only reason we're selling is because we're buying a 69 tube chassis cuda and has to make room for it. Car is in Ocala , florida asking $9,000 but open to offers or mopar trades, always open for somethin different.

View attachment 123571

View attachment 123572

View attachment 123573

Dude that is a great looking notchback!

I love the paint scheme.

That would make a killer street machine, and I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I was in the market.
Good luck on the sale as the price looks right.

Any pics of the motor/ interior/ trunk?

car is a steal at 9,000, I think. Sorry for no pics of the inside or motor, get em up tomarrow for sure, hate to be one of those guys that doesnt give enough info on their items.haha mopar performance valve covers, mopar M1aluminum heads , hooker fender well headers, car needs a little work, but at 134 mph sure loooks puuurty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back