-
Status
Not open for further replies.

emanaton

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Sharp looking blue with white top & interior. Great running slant six, auto with power steering, power top, wood grain wheel, Cragar mags with recent raised white letter radials. I bought the car at the Chrysler's at Carlisle show in 2003 and have been enjoying it during the good weather months, storing it indoors once the snow flies. I'm just not driving it as much anymore, so it's time to let it go. $11,500. Located in Painted Post, NY (14870).

I tried to post pics, they must not have gone up. If you are interested in buying the car I will try some other means of getting photos to you.

Sharp looking blue with white top & interior. Great running slant six, auto with power steering, power top, wood grain wheel, Cragar mags with recent raised white letter radials. I bought the car at the Chrysler's at Carlisle show in 2003 and have been enjoying it during the good weather months, storing it indoors once the snow flies. I'm just not driving it as much anymore, so it's time to let it go. $11,500. Located in Painted Post, NY (14870).
Nice car......In my caring hands now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back