-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bacaruda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This is a gorgeous set of 'CUDA or Formula S Grille Assemblies. Complete with headlight rings. These are the work of reknown AllTrim-Plus.

These are nicer than NOS and WAY nicer than reproduction. They have never been on a car since restoration.

Unfortunately, AllTrim is currently out of formal production, so there will not be any more of these restored. They are likely the nicest pair of gilles, not installed

on a car, in the world.

I have 9 more images, and I can send original image files at your request for more zoomability. These will pass any detailed inspection.

I also have email from AllTrim proprietor to document authenticity.

I have seen reproduction components for around $1200 on auction. Or kits from a vendor for $1299. I have been unable to locate any NOS assemblies to compare,

except a couple of components.

Shipping will be determined on request, I will need to insure these, and price shipping to your location. Shipping will be by FedEx unless instructed otherwise.

$2000.00, or make me reasonable offer.

Thanks, Jim
I'm in Martinsburg WV if member would like to inspect in perso.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 580
  • 2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 500
  • 3.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 493
  • 4.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 503
  • 5.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 514
  • 6.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 536
  • 7.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 557
  • 8.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 504
  • 9.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 470
  • 10.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 497
What was done to them? Plastic surrounds repaired? Chrome outer bezels re-chromed? Any cracks in the outer bezels before you sent to him? Any "before" pictures?
Do you have park light lenses?
Park lights re-chromed? What was done to the back of the housings? Painted?

PM sent

What was done to them? Plastic surrounds repaired? Chrome outer bezels re-chromed? Any cracks in the outer bezels before you sent to him? Any "before" pictures?

PM sent

x2! As I'm now getting into trim restoration in light of two of the Big Three closing over the last year ... I'm very curious about this too. I'd LOVE to see some before pictures of the parts but suspect the O.P. bought some of All Trim's restored stash instead.

Just wondering why, if you just got these, are you selling them?

PM sent

I don't know what was done, I bought these outright from AllTrim. If you go to his sight, still up,
he outlines the different processes. I believe he doesn't just "fix" restore parts. He takes them to "base" material, fixes any flaws, then restores finish to new.
All chrome redone.
Back of housings are BARE base material. Not painted.
No lenses, cheap to find repo.

x2! As I'm now getting into trim restoration in light of two of the Big Three closing over the last year ... I'm very curious about this too. I'd LOVE to see some before pictures of the parts but suspect the O.P. bought some of All Trim's restored stash instead.

? ? ? Where'd this come from? See other reply, I bought these outright, and I'll send any seriuos party email from AllTrim. AND original picture files you can zoom to check out in detail.

? ? ? Where'd this come from? See other reply, I bought these outright, and I'll send any seriuos party email from AllTrim. AND original picture files you can zoom to check out in detail.

AND the suggested asking price is way below what I paid for these treasures.

YES, you are correct. I'm sorry, I read your post wrong. I read " restored dash instead ".
DOH!

No problem on this end. As timing would have it, I'm in the middle of my first Cuda front grille / headlight / turn signal assembly restoration right now for HemiJim so anything I can get my hands on to compare with what I'm doing is appreciated. All Trim does nice work and always has.

No problem on this end. As timing would have it, I'm in the middle of my first Cuda front grille / headlight / turn signal assembly restoration right now for HemiJim so anything I can get my hands on to compare with what I'm doing is appreciated. All Trim does nice work and always has.

Like , I said, I can send files, and or take higher resolution images. I don't know if you'll get better examples to model.

Jim.
Wow man,Those are sweet,Im doin a 383,4 speed and would love to have this assy,Let me know if you still have em and lets talk.
Scott in Colorado

These were sold on Ebag....not sure why he didn't put SOLD on here?

They were on Ebay the same time as here, they sold for $1825.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back