Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Cuda One of ??? 300 fastback 440 Super Performance cars
Original Engine
Owner history since new
Rust free
$45k
Car was in Wisconsin all its life. Bought new in Waukesha at Russ Darrow Chrysler Plymouth. First owner traded it back, was too fast. Second owner bought it off used car lot. Got a divorce in mid seventies and disassembled it and put it in the garage so wife couldn’t sell it. Neighbor kid played in it for years and then he and his dad purchased it in 80s. Dad was body shop manager at Dodge dealer, they restored the car in early 80s. The kid, third owner kept it until 2004 when he got married. Was sold to a local collector who tired of it and sold to me.

Paint looks like a survivor restoration, shows well. Chassis is clean and painted, interior was changed from green to black. Inter fenders were replaced to cover fenderwell header holes. The third owner and dad did this while restoring. They took the core support and inter fenders from another car which had disc brakes which were added too. The resultis core support doesn’t have body # but the rear trunk lip does.

Nice car, was never in winter, runs well, I cleaned it up and added some fresh items. New dash pad, instrument chrome, restored gauges and tach, steering wheel, redlines, dog dish, steel wheels, new gas tank and sender, restored grill etc. Also added a secret soundsystem. I have all the original parts that were replaced.

Attachments

• IMG_0653.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2,310
  • IMG_0266.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2,195
  • IMG_0674.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 2,182
  • IMG_0671.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 2,173
  • IMG_0656.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 2,200
  • IMG_0666.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2,129
  • IMG_0668.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 2,168
i see F8 on the tag, and with the green interior i think that car has had a repaint. were resto'ing a F8 440 cuda right now.

any pics of the engine? correct manifolds?

i see F8 on the tag, and with the green interior i think that car has had a repaint. were resto'ing a F8 440 cuda right now.

any pics of the engine? correct manifolds?
The f8 is for upper door paint, the ad says interior was originally green and so does the tag

Nice car!

A01: Light Package
A13: 70 only Plymouth Road Runner Superbird Unsure on this one?
A57: 72-74 Rallye PackageUnsure on this one too
C16: Console w/Woodgrain Panel
C55: Bucket Seats
G33: LH Remote Racing Mirror

L31: Hood/Fender Mounted Turn Signals
M21: Roof drip rail moldings
M31: Belt Moldings
M47: 69 only Hood Scoops - Simulated Still have these scoops?
N85: Tachometer
R11: Radio Solid State AM (2 Watts)

V78: Accent Stripes, Deleted
Y39: Special Order
END: End of Sales Codes

A13 Heavy duty suspension
A57 is the 'cuda 383 package (440 was added onto the 383 package noted by the M-code VIN)

These same scoops were also used on 73 (dart sports?) They are part of the A57 Package.

Are you sure that this car hasn't been wrecked resulting in the possible missing scoops (different hood), inner fenders and core support being replaced?

I am surprised an M Code Cuda would only have a 120 MPH speedo.

Car has scoops? Like the ad says interfenders replace. They did it the easy and cleanest away using the full clip from a donor. Nobody worried about core support #s in the 80s. I've had several cars that didn't come with core stamping from the factory. It has the body # in the trunk lip.

Before you all comment on the washer bottle, yes they put it on the wrong side.

Why don't we dwell on the big picture, real car, not ever wrecked, other than the engine compartment all orig sheetmetal, matching engine, orig warranty book, owner history since new.

Interested buyers PM me for my phone #

Attachments

• IMG_0672.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,793
Exactly what this car looks like. Why is it you are questioning everything about my car for sale when clearly you have a car in restoration? If someone who is interested in the car wants pictures PM me. Better yet call or come and look at it!

A62 150 speedo came with the Rallye Instrument pkg, wood grain dash, steering wheel and trip odometer "optional"

here is the pre resto pics of the M code were doing. those are the scoops and correct stripe package for these cars.

532922_376781902437773_1989540793_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back