69 cuda or similar ps pics

-

1966 dart wagon

Reaction score
Someone installed ps on my 69 cuda, i am presuming it is non factory, the wires on the colum have been cut and there is evidence it was not factory, plus i tried to order a ps line from my parts store, and what they tried to give me looked way off from the way mines is setup :silent: the one they gave me was

female-steering side, male - pump side

mines is male on both ends, it looks like at the pump and steering there should be a oring of some type on the end, and well first off the line hits the ex. manifold cause it to crack and probably will brake soon, then there is no oring end on the pump side so it doesnt seal properly and leaks. I was told i should try a custom made line, i looked threw there book at every different style of line made on my car (/6,sb,bb) all different. can someone point me in the right direction.

and at the steering box side i need to have a very sharp bend to clear the manifold

thanks guys :thumblef:

here are some pictures of my steering box, i just saw another pic of one and it had a male end on it, unlike mine where it has a female end

dee dee.jpg

dee.jpg

aww come on guys doesnt anyone have ps in there cuda, i need some pictures, i think i may have found a similar box its female(what mine is) but its in a duster :silent:

Do you still need info? I can tekk you that this is an easy fix, all you need to do is change the top of the steering box to one with the other type. I got mine for $10.00

actualy an update, i took the male-female adaptor that was suppost to be there off of a rr we have laying around and now everything fits, now i need to install the ps rebuild kit, anyone got directions :-|

-
Back