69 'cuda Striped

-

2darts

Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to share one the jobs we did today. I had striped this car over 20years ago when he had just finished restoring it for his son. Son got the car and shortly after had gotten into an accident with it. It's been parked ever since.He decided to repair it to eventually sell it. This guy has had this car for very long time. Not a matching number car. But a real 340, 4 sp. car, split bench. He just had painted and got us to install the stripe. Cheers

Attachments

• all-three.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 218
Nice to work on these once in awhile. it makes for an interesting day. He also own's two M code....not one,.... but two! Dam

Looks very nice, real A56 car? Looks like an early built car. What are the 2 M-codes he has? Dart or 'cuda(fastback or coupe)?

thanks 340sFastback. I think he told me he had bought it 35 years ago. The fender tag wasn't on the car. I didn't think to ask him if he still had it. What is A56 on the fender tag??? As for the other M codes, I'll let you know if I don't want them. ;) They need to be restored. I'll try to get some pictures for sure and share them with you guys.
I kinda like the fact that i've done this car twice, but I hope to be retired if it needs to be done a third time.

Nice job on the stripes, 2Darts. The car looks bad.

Is it for sale now? I am looking for a nice street fish.

Ma Snart

-
Back