69 Dart 383 fender headers? Best fitting one?

-

1969ProDart

Reaction score
Ok looking for the best fitting fender headers for my 69 dart with a 383. I have a set of hooker super comps now, but I think they were for another body style. Looks like the previous owner smashed some tubes so the skinnies would be able to turn left and right. Which was weird because the rims are skinnies.. wtf!.. . I want fender headers because there's already gaping holes. So don't want unused space. And saves 400 on some new inner fenders for re skin.

Post part numbers/experience and such for the extra help.
I appreciate everyone's time!

I have Headman FW for my car with the Victor heads they hit in a few spots but I like them the collector is in the fenderwell

Attachments

• 062.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 201
  • 007.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 194
  • 061.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 187
Wow those look sick, how's the clearance with steering and brake master cyl? Have a part number for them?

I loved the look soo much, bought a set from summit. Yay! Btw did you paint yours yourself? Or had then coated elsewhere.

I threw paint on them till I get mock up done then I`m going to have them powder coated just in case I need to do any mods

I hope it swings around my steering setup.. just put my motor in and.noticed its a little tight.. the headers are on back order also.. so another week or two of waiting

-
Back